This programme aims to train leaders who work with children in collaboration with parents and the working team of the day-care service, to satisfy the functioning needs and in the children development.
- Kindergarten leader.
- Pre-school assistant.
- Employee in family care centers.
- Children caretaker.
- Out-of-school activities officer.
- Profession and training.
- Health, safety and hygiene in the workplace.
- Child needs in terms of his global development.
- Emotional weel-being of children.
- Response to the child's health needs.
- Learning good eating habits.
- Context of family life and its effects on the behavior of the child.
- Integration of children with special needs.
- Teaching methods.
- Psychomotor development.
- Integration in the workplace (internship 1).
- Narrative storytelling techniques.
- Plastic arts.
- Theatrical activities.
- Rhythmic expression activities.
- Development of the annual progression of activities.
- Job search methods.
- Organization and management of a kindergarten.
- Laws and Regulations Governing the Workplace.
- Integration in the workplace (internship 2).
- Business Management.
- Communication in the workplace.
- Using a computer and its peripherals.
- End of training project.
- Quality management.
- Environmental Education.
Kindergarten leader must be able to:
- Inform parents on the organization of the structure and present the program of activities to children.
- Organize or adapt the animation session according to the course of the day.
- Prepare the animation space and guide the participants throughout the session.
- Monitor the progress of the activity and ensure compliance with the instructions of games, and rules of social life.
- To identify the difficulties or problems of a child, to intervene or to inform the director and the parents.
- Storing the animation space.
- Track equipment, materials and consumables needs.
- Design information and communication materials.
- Make games and toys available to the public, he must also.
He must also:
- be organized and methodical.
- Be dynamic.
- Be patient.
- Be available.
- Have the team spirit.
- Have easy communication.